Who owns greenland? Who owns greenland
In 1953, Denmark's constitution was modified and Greenland became an official part of the Country, gaining voting membership MORE?
More Answers to "Who owns greenland? Who owns greenland"
- Who owns greenland?
- The people of Greenland (Kalaalit Nunaat, I think it's called) own Greenland. As people have said, it is 'connected' to Denmark, but very loosely. It is certainly not a 'part' of Denmark - it is not even in the EU (which Denmark is and whic...
- Who owns greenland? was just wondering?
- The native Greenlanders. Greenland ceased to be a Danish colony in 1953 when Greenlanders became equal citizens of the kingdom of Denmark. In 1979 the country achieved Home Rule status and authorized to have its own parliament. The majority...
- What European country owns and rules Greenland?
- The country of Greenland is owned and ruled by Denmark.
Prev Question: What is a vast estate