What does salvia smell like
It smells like burnt old leaves. Thanks for using ChaCha!
More Answers to "What does salvia smell like"
- Why do people love the smell of cinnamon so much? Cinnamon smells...?
- People can perceive very different smells and tastes for the exact same food or chemical. There's some genetic explanation, but I don't remember all the details so I'll just go with a practical example. Most people think cilantro (coriander...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how does salvia smells like when you're smoking?
- Q: i haven't tried it, just want to make sure is not as strong and identificable as pot
- A: You know when you go to the zoo and see the elephants and such? And you can always smell their shit? Thats what burning salvia smells like. Shit at the zoo. But its worth it for the intense 10 minute high you will feel if you smoke it right.
- Will I hallucinate if I make tea out of my garden salvia leaves?
- Q: I wanted to make a tea out of the mint and salvia leaves in my garden, and the salvia leaves smell so yummy but I thought I read somewhere that it has hallucinogenic properties? I don't like to trip so, is there any truth to this?
- A: Definatly look at some of the pictures on this Salvia growing site to get an idea of what Salvia Divinorum looks like. If it doesnt look like this it's common garden Salvia, if that's true then it is an antiseptic, and antispasmodic. But either way Salvia will be stronger than black tea so make sure and dilute it with some honey or pure cane sugar. Hummingbirds love salvia because it tastes like honeysuckle so I bet it smells great.
- First time doing Salvia Divinorum? Just a couple questions?
- Q: So me and my friend are planning to do salvia this weekend. I have a 15 inch water pipe that i was planning to use. How much should i smoke? If i were to listen to music, would it be smart to use headphones? Does it smell because i was planning to do it in my room? I know a little bit about it, but how would i get the best feeling or trip for that matter since i hear that people dont there first time?
- A: O.K. are you going to smoke an extract(5X,!0X) or just leaves?If an extract - a small hit, If leaves you're going to need several big hits. A lot depends on how sensitive you are to this drug. Since you are new to this I would say no music,low light levels,no pets, no phone, no T.V. This is a serious drug be VERY careful. Check out the website salviawisdom.com. Smell? Its going to smell like burning sage-so get some sage incense. Clearly you are still living at home so if you're under 18 DO NOT DO IT. This stuff is NOT a "party" drug(like pot). And yes I am some old fart but I have been doing drugs for the past 30 years(pot) but this stuff is off the chart. Its way different than anything I have ever tried.Good Luck, you're going to need it.
Prev Question: What is the best bmx bike in the world