Are narwhals real
The narwhal is the unicorn of the sea, a pale-colored porpoise found in Arctic coastal waters and rivers. These legendary ..more?
More Answers to "Are narwhals real"
- Are narwhals real?
- Well, ask on a math-and-science board and you won't get what "most people" think - you'll get answers like "Yes, and see the reference for more information."
- Where can I see a narwhal? in real life, not videos etc??
- They are native to the far North Atlantic. They can be seen on their summer grounds in Greenland and Baffin Bay. There are tours available. http://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/exploratio... http://www.whales.net/whale_watch/whales... I cant find ...
- What is narwhal
- Narwhal (Monodon monoceros), once known as sea unicorn, is a toothed WHALE of arctic seas
- --> beluga whales and narwhales are killed by native peoples;
- Most tusks from narwhales are used for carving beautiful handicrafts - unfortunately international restrictions concerning ivory forbids export of these items to most countries
- Narwhales are cool, too When I was a kid, we?d take the boat up to the San Juan islands for camping - staying on the boat and the islands for a week at a time
- Narwhales and puffins are my favorite
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are Narwhals real animals?
- Q: Are narwhals real animals. Me and my brother have a bet, he thinks they're fake(even though ive shown him pictures, he thinks they were altered) I think that they are real. I'm almost 100% positive they're real, so i need another opinion from a person who is like completely no doubts sure they are real, and i also need some proof please. Okay thanks!
- A: Of course they are! That is so stupid. Some pages of proof:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narwhalhttp://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/narwhal.htmlhttp://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/whales/species/Narwhal.shtmlhttp://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2008-04-25-narwhals-warming_N.htmhttp://www.narwhal.info/All of these are proof. Narwhals are a species of whale. They are real.
- Gut answer: are narwhals real?
- Q: Don't do any research, I already know the answer just want to settle a bet about what most people think.
- A: Well, ask on a math-and-science board and you won't get what "most people" think - you'll get answers like "Yes, and see the reference for more information."
- Will someone please tell me if a Narwhal is real or just an elaborate joke?
- A: A narwhale (or narwhal) is an actual animal, related to other cetaceans. The male does indeed have a horn, actually a modified tooth (like the tusks of walruses and elephants.) It is speculated that cast-off narwhal horns found occasionally on beaches fueled legends of unicorns.
Prev Question: What is a basilisk