How can you tell how many words you have typed in Microsoft Word
In Microsoft Word, click on Tools in the menu bar and choose Word Count. This will reveal the document's number of words.
More Answers to "How can you tell how many words you have typed in Microsoft Word"
- How to check how many words you typed in microsoft 2007?
- Do this: 1. The current word count should be displayed in the lower left corner of the window, on the Status bar. 2. If it isn’t, right-click in the Status bar and put a check mark next to Word Count. Hope that helps.
- Where do you find how many words you have typed in Microsoft Word...?
- Word help explains it as follows: Some of the content in this topic may not be applicable to some languages. To count words in selected text only, select the text you want. If you don't select any text, Microsoft Word counts the words in th...
- How do u check how many words u have typed on microsoft word??
- Under the Tools menu there is an option for word count. Select that and it will tell you how many words you have typed so far.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do you tell how many words you typed on microsoft word?
- A: Go To tools and then go down to word count or go to file then properties and click statistics.. hope this helps
- How do you count how many words you've typed on Microsoft Word? !~EASY 10 POINTS~!?
- Q: Please nothing like, count each word. There's something that tells you, but I'm not sure where it is or what. =/ PLEASE HELP!!
- A: Click tools, word count, show toolbar.You may have to click bellow "options" to expand the list of options if you dont see word count strait away.
- Microsoft Word- How do you tell how many words are in your essay?
- Q: Im typing an essay in microsoft word and it needs to be at least 500 words-- is there a way i can tell how many words there are?
- A: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP051901551033.aspx
Prev Question: How many MB's are in a gigabyte