What does flea poop look like
They're small, usually curled dark brown/black specks that look like 'curly dirt'. If you moisten them it will look like blood.
More Answers to "What does flea poop look like"
- What does flea poop look like?
- like mini balls of hair
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know if flea poop is black?
- Q: My dog has fleas and when we were searching her we found a black spec that looked like dirt. Does anyone know what it might be? I think it is either poop or blood.
- A: Flea droppings look black but when you add water it turns pink or red.
- If white specs in my cat's fur Are flea eggs, wouldn't I be seeing fleas or flea poop already as well?
- Q: It took me months to be satisfied that I had gotten rid of the fleas in our house after a big surprising outbreak. Since then I've been looking for fleas or signs of fleas...I skipped out on buying advantage this month because it has been 3 months of nothing, it's cold now, and our house (which has all wood floors, no carpet) has been saturated in pesticides.Now I've been noticing white specs in my cat's black long fur and it's not going away but seems to be possibly increasing. I havn't seen any of the black specs (flea poop) or any fleas yet. I've checked the fur by parting it and rubbed kill on contact zodiac powder on her just in case for now. How long would it take for white specs to turn into fleas? How likely is it that it could go from no fleas in months to this noticable flea egg stage if the cat is only 12 days over due for the advantage medicine?? Are fleas That resiliant?
- A: The white stuff could just be cat dander. Most people see flea dirt as an indication their pet have fleas. Some time they see flea dirt that looks likes "salt & pepper" with is flea dirt and flea eggs."Flea eggs can hatch as quickly as 2 days and as late as 2 weeks when humidity is over 70% and temperatures are between 80 degrees and 90 degrees.When the eggs hatch, the larval stage of the flea emerges. "
- is it a rash on my dogs stomach or just flea poo?
- Q: well when people rubb her belly people seem to ask what it is, and i thnk its flea poo, well i tried alcohol and a swab to get it off and it wont go away. right as of now i dont have the money for advantage and i give her flea baths every 3 days. anyways the rash/flea poop looks like a redish brown stuff and it doesnt seem to go away. Its right int he middle of her tummy. Should i be concerned or do you guys think its just flea poo that needs to be scrubbed off with a type of shampoo?
- A: Maybe it's baby zebras?
Prev Question: How many babies can a hamster have