What is the most dangerous monkey in the world
In their wild state, baboons are aggressive and dangerous to humans, but they can be trained. Thanks for ChaCha'n, text back soon!
More Answers to "What is the most dangerous monkey in the world"
- What is the most dangerous monkey in the world
- In their wild state, baboons are aggressive and dangerous to humans, but they can be trained. Thanks for ChaCha'n, text back soon!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it time to apologize to the French for calling them cheese-eating surrender monkeys?
- Q: The French--and other Europeans who opposed the invasion-- were clearly right about Iraq. Whatever about the legal and moral arguments, in political terms it was clearly a mistake. With the exception of the overthrowing of Saddam (and even his execution was bungled and turned him into a kind of martyr) it has been a long catalogue of one disaster after another. Iraq has descended into sectarian civil war, as was predictable and predicted. The world is undoubtedly a more dangerous place as a result of the invasion. Is it not time to say sorry to the French, and start eating French Fries again?
- A: From the beginning I was with the french on this subject. I had lived in the Persian gulf 2 years before this began and knew what to expect. It is never a good idea to dis an ally simply because they are trying to show you the error of your ways but in this country we seem to have a twisted team mentality that says I will always back my team no matter how screwed up they are it seems to be in everything we do from politics to sports. I wish the public would do more critical thinking instead of following the mob and the loudest demagogues.
- Does this persuasive writing sound ok...?
- Q: Zoos around the UK keep all kinds of dangerous and less so dangerous monkeys and children and also adults like to see all these amazing monkeys walking in their own environment, and the moneys of the world need the help and attention from the parks keepers and they need you to visit or adopt them, and when you don’t visit or adopt these animals they have no money to pay the keepers and when there are no keepers, over time monkeys will get sick or injured and they become worst and then die a sorrowful death just because you couldn’t dig into your pocket. With the money you pay to go visit the zoos also help zoologists to find away to stop extinction and stop extinction in the future But by you paying a one off fee you get to see the development of the monkey you have chosen grow up in its environment with its species. It’s not like you have to dig into your pocket every week or month to just see a piece of paper with information on your chosen monkey, you get to see pictures, facts, information on its surrounds and a soft toy to keep children entertained. Young people like cute and cuddly monkeys to look at and by them adopting a monkey in a zoo or wildlife park you can see the difference your money has made to the food they drink, the surroundings there in and the species they live with. If you adopt an monkey from the local zoo you get to see the changes your money has made by going to visit it and all the monkeys around it, with the most intriguing monkeys you wouldn’t get to see at your local park or garden and if you don’t have a local zoo then why have the hassle of driving down to the nearest one near you when you can adopt an monkey from somewhere like Africa, where the animals and monkeys there are in need of immediate care as they have less money than the UK or America so they can’t give the monkeys the nutrition or water the monkeys desperately need, and you can have the fulfilment that you had helped a poor vulnerable animals life. The animals are alone and scared in their small concrete enclosures with grey metal bars as windows as they need money to built there encloses bigger or to bin the enclosures and give them a more natural environment which they can live in and to make them more like their real environment in the wild by giving them rocks and trees to play on and small lakes to drink from and wash or even cool down. Would you like to live in an undersized concrete enclosure with cold metal bars? By adopting a monkey in wildlife park the money can help for them to be transferred to a better and more over viewed park where they can be looked after, treated and breed monkeys to help stop extinction. Most defiantly if you adopt a monkey at a point where the monkey is sick or dyeing they will get 24 hour care to get them back on their feet with their keeps giving them their medicine or giving it an operation they most certainly need. Would you like to be a sick or wounded just because your keeper couldn’t afford to pay for the medicine you need to make you better?
- A: *persuasive essayits good
- Why do people over exaggerate the whole deal on smoking?
- Q: Personally I love to smoke. I will never quit because I do not want to. It is the world's greatest invention for pleasure after sex. Some of you people and so called doctors and studies and teachers are all just a bunch of monkey's saying the exact same thing. Over and over and over again! Why? Smoking is not more unhealthy then the junk food americans consume on a daily basis. Nor is it more dangerous then the drugs you take from the pharmacy on a daily basis. Nor is it more dangerous then you car or you micro or your cell phone. So why make such a big deal about it? Oh I know because everyone else is doing it and you have nothing better to do? Let me guess someone told you someone died because of smoking...okay...blame it all on smoking nothing else okay.. smoking is the only thing that is bad out there nothing else. Do you feel safe now. Bunch of idiots!
- A: I agree completely. Some people need little reason to complain and will do so just because they can. Smoking is an easy target to go after because its not viewed as something we need (like the food, or precriptions) It's also viewed as acceptable to call smokers nasty for their habit but rude to pick on the overweight consumers for their bad diet ; both being equally dangerous things. It will not change. There will probably come a time where cigarettes will be illegal all together and itll be just one more instance where the government will try to tell us what to do with our bodies. I too like to smoke, I dont force my views on the subject or habit on anyone and expect the same in return.
Prev Question: How much are sugar gliders