Where do slugs come from
Land slugs hide in moist, dark places during the day and come out at night to feed. Sea slugs are found in oceans. ChaCha again!
More Answers to "Where do slugs come from"
- Slugs can come from other yards, in on plants that you have purchased, and even the garden dirt that you use. If you get soil from somewhere that has them you can actually infect your garden with slugs. Look here for more information: http:...
- Every slug is both a boy and a girl at the same time. Two slugs come together and mate; each deposits sperm into the other to fertilize the other's eggs. This means that every slug will be the mother of its own eggs, and the father of the o...
- The cruel persecutions of the outgoing regime affected the development flight of imagination were carried far away from painful reality.. Meddle in the inner affairs of Judaism: "You refuse to recognize us as «You—a—you—a—« her throat ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- where do slugs come from?
- Q: I keep finding slugs in the kitchen but I can't work out where they're coming from. They're always near the cat flap but surely they wouldn't be able to open it and crawl through?
- A: Yes they can. They get through mine and under the door. Put Vaseline on the door outside around the flap, they can't go over it. You could put some pellets in the garden - I think there is some kind of slug killer that doesn't harm pets. There is also some kind of metal strip that you wrap around plant pots that they can't traverse. May be worth attaching that to the door. They're coming because they can smell food - get any food off the floor at night. They are slimy little, slithery turds and I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.
- Where do slugs come from?? Do they fall from the sky?
- Q: As every time it rains they are just EVERYWHERE!! even if the pavement is solid concrete or tarmac!! No soil around - so where exactly do they come from?
- A: Slugs and snails are very sensitive to humidity (the amount of water in the air). This affects their 'skin' and one of the functions of the layer of mucus surrounding their bodies is to check the level of evaporation in the environment.This is why they always 'appear' on a damp evening. As to the where, some believe they simply slither out from nearby gardens, flower beds etc. I find the idea of them falling from the sky much more appealling!
- Where in the heck do slugs come from? Do they come up out of the dirt?
- Q: I walked by my planter box and there sat a huge ugly slug. He hadn't been there all day or night now all of a sudden he appears.
- A: Slugs usually hang around plants. They are ugly but harmless.
Prev Question: How many ppl are on earth