Can you use a ripped dollar bill
You should still be able to use a ripped dollar bill as long as you have both pieces! Thanks, ChaCha
More Answers to "Can you use a ripped dollar bill"
- Can you use a rip dollar bill?
- you just have to tape it back together you must have more than 1/2 if you only have 1 peice of it.
- Can you still use a halfway ripped dollar bill??
- Yes, a damaged bill is still legal tender. If you like you can take it to a bank and exchange it for a new bill.
- You can use it at any business as legal tender
- (Enlarge photo) Do your homework and you can prevent this from potentially becoming a disservice center
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- ok i found a ripped 100 dollar bill that was ripped can i use it?
- Q: ok so i found a ripped 100 dollar bill and it looks like it went threw the washer can i take it to the bank and get a new one?
- A: Tape it together and take it to the bank. I bet they give you a new one. You may even be able to use it just taped together. Try it, the worst that could happen is that the store would not accept it.
- If a dollar bill got ripped in half and i taped it back together can i still use it?
- Q: Today i had a 5 dollar bill that got torn in half.. i taped it back together though and no parts of it are missing.. so can i still use it and spend it on stuff?
- A: Yes it probably will work (: but it will look so weird, so i think you better give it to me (:
- is a ripped dollar bill worth anyting?
- Q: I have a $20 bill that is ripped in half. Is the bill worthless or does it still retain some value?
- A: Take it to the bank. IF you have over half the bill, they may be willing to replace it for you. The bank has guidelines.IF you have several such bills, then see the link below for guidelines.IF the bank accepts it, they will turn it into the Federal Reserve for destruction.If you have less than one half, see the link below to determine if you have any hope.
Prev Question: Who is the face was on the thousand dollar bill