How many Swedish Kronor to the US Dollar
1 US dollar is equal to 7.66 Swedish Kronor. ChaCha on!
More Answers to "How many Swedish Kronor to the US Dollar"
- What is the exchange rate between US dollars and swedish krona??
- As of midday on January 30, 2009, US$ 1.00 = SEK 8.37. However rates change every day so it is best to check the financial section of a current newspaper or visit a site such as www.xe.com for the latest values.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- About buying US dollars by Swedish Krona?
- Q: I have Swedish kronor as I live in Sweden. I am traveling to Africa and want to buy US dollars. Just now the price is 1$ to 8.4SKR. It raised from about 7 to 8.4 within short time. Though I will be traveling on end of December 2008, I am not sure whether I should wait a little time or just buy the dollars now. What can you advise me?
- A: It looks to me as if the dollar is strengthening fairly quickly, so if I was you I would buy them now. A year ago we could buy $2 for £1 sterling - now it is down to below $1.50 = £1. Same with the Euro, so it seems the £ is falling, which is not surprising considering the apalling Government we have here at the moment.I've been to Africa several times and loved it. I hope you will enjoy your visit, but stay vigilant as there is a great deal of petty robbery there. Take a box of ballpens with you to give the children (one at a time only) as they have to buy all their own supplies for school and they will be very grateful if you give them a pen.
- Is the Swedish Krona worth more or less than the US dollar?
- A: $1US = 6.86 Swedish Krona (SEK)1 Swedish Krona (SEK) = $0.15USSo the US dollar is worth more.
- What does it mean when the 1 US Dollar is equal to 0.68 British Pounds?
- Q: Help, I'm kind of confused. So does that mean I would have more or less money in Britain? 8 Swedish Krona equals one of the US Dollars. What does that mean?
- A: the lower number is the stronger currency, it roughly equates to spending power.at the rate you quoted you would only need .68 pound to purchase the same thing it would take 1 whole US dollar to purchase because the pound is worth that much more than the dollar
Prev Question: How long does bankruptcy effect your credit