How much does it cost to run a hospital
It's different for every hospital on how much it cost to run it. But on average it cost millions upon millions to run a hospital.
More Answers to "How much does it cost to run a hospital"
- What is average cost
- Average cost is defined as the total of claims or premiums, administrative fees, reinsurance, Employers share of FICA, and stop loss premiums divided by the average number of University employees covered during the health plan year
- How much would this cost to run?
- There is no specific answer for this, because electric rates vary. But about $0.10 a kilowatt hours is a good guess for your general question. Based on that, it would cost about $1.25 / day Note this unit uses 515 watts. 515 * 24 = 12,360. ...
- How much does it cost to run the pump?
- On average the cost to run the pump for most of my ponds (ADI 3000) 24 hours a day, seven days a week is $21.00 a month.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much does it cost a hospital to use an ambulance?
- Q: Not including the costs of the employees, how much does it cost to run the ambulance truck if it was used in a regular metropolitan area.
- A: Very few hospitals operate their own ambulances. Depending on the community, ambulances are operated either by private companies, or by local emergency services agencies such as fire departments. In either case, the patient is billed for the use of the ambulance service, not the hospital. Rates vary by location and by the type of service rendered.The last time I used an ambulance, it cost me $650 for a 10 mile ride.
- How much does it cost to run the NHS each year?
- Q: Like Hospitals, Primary Care Trusts, Ambulances and all the bits and pieces. Does anyone even really know?Jaxx - poor: I was looking for a figure not an opinion.And, the NHS in particular benefits from immigrant labour we can't provide ourselves
- A: Most of the expenditure of The Department of Health (£98.6 billion in 2008-9) is spent on the NHS.so call it £100 billion in round terms
- Cost of running hospital bedside alarms?
- Q: im doing a research paper on the costs of running hospital bedside alarms, does anyone work in a setting like this or know of a good website to visit that may have some of this information.
- A: Well, All I can tell you is that -- dollar-wise -- there are not cheap. But the cost (physically and emotionally) of NOT using them is even higher. They are completely worth it.
Prev Question: Can you write checks from a money market account