How much is a 1906 silver dollar coin worth
I think you're probably referring to the 1986 Statue of Liberty Centennial Dollar (which has the words "Ellis Island Gateway MORE?
More Answers to "How much is a 1906 silver dollar coin worth"
- How much is a 1906 silver dollar coin worth
- I think you're probably referring to the 1986 Statue of Liberty Centennial Dollar (which has the words "Ellis Island Gateway MORE?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can anyone tell me how much my silver dollar coins are worth?
- Q: They are from the following years 1804, 1921, 1874, 1847, 1888, 1873, 1878, and 1906?
- A: The 1804 has to be a copy for no new ones have been found for many years. There are 19 of them in different types. I would also say that the 1874 & 1906 are fakes also for none were made in those years. In that case I would question the others being real also. Sounds like you have a batch of Chinese fakes. See a coin dealer. If you live in Asia then I know they are all fakes.
- silver dollar coin from 1865?
- Q: i have a bunch of old silver dollars ranging from 1776 to 1906..anyone know of any good coin appraising websites? also i have this dollar coin that looks like a giant quarter but its from 1865 and it says one dollar in the back..anyone know how much its worth?
- A: No silver dollars were made in 1776. The U.S. Mint didn't come in to existence until 1793. You do not have an 1865 dollar, but some kind of token or medal. The Washington quarter design came in 1932, that is quite a few years from 1865. You need to describe both sides. You have asked this question before and got the same answers, unless you give a good description of both sides you will be asking this question forever. PS: You can't have any silver dollars dated 1905 or 06 for they were not made that year. Sorry to sound grumpy here but you need to give all the facts.
- How much do you think my coin collection is worth?
- Q: Below is a list of the coins I would want to sell> HALF DOLLAR (Not Graded):> Walking Liberty> 1928> 1934> 1935> 1936> 1942> 1944> 1945>> Kennedy> 1964>> Franklin> 1951>> HALF DOLLAR (Graded):> Barber> 1897-S Barber Half Dollar VF>> ONE DOLLAR (Not Graded):> Morgan> 1881> 1889> 1898> 1921 (2 pcs.)>> Peace> 1922> 1923> 1934>> Eisenhower> 1972>> FIVE DOLLARS (Not Graded):> Indian Head Gold> 1932>> FIVE CENTS (Not Graded):> Buffalo Indian Head> 1937>> ONE DIME (Not Graded):> Barber> 1906>> FIVE CENTS (Not Graded):> Liberty Head> 1911>> ONE PESO (Not Graded):> US-Philippines Silver Coin> 1904>> US-Philippines Silver Pesos (Minted in San Francisco)> 1907> 1908> 1909> 1910> 1911I also have this 1932 Half Eagle Indian Head five dollar gold coin but with what I've read, Half eagles come in 1908-1929 dates only. So, is this coin fake?
- A: Approx. $520 for the non filipino stuff, and yes, the five dollar piece is fake. The 1897-s barber is worth $400 dollars just by itself (if it is really VF). Early filipino stuff is rare but finding a buyer is a little hard.
Prev Question: How much is a Canadian dollar worth in the United States