How much is a 1950 20 dollar bill worth
If it has been folded or worn out, it may be worth about $20-$25. With no wear, uncirculated, it may be worth about $50. ChaCha!
More Answers to "How much is a 1950 20 dollar bill worth"
- How much would a 1950 20 dollar bill be worth??
- Unless it is in Mint or Uncirculated Condition, just $20. There's still hundreds of thousands of these bills being held by collectors.
- How much is a 1950 US Twenty dollar bill worth today??
- it is actually worth $20.00. people save them thinking they will be worth alot but the actuall value remains the same. although they are interesting to collect. 2 dollar bills are worth dollars still even with people saving them.
- What Is A 1950 20-dollar Bill Worth?
- I had several and too them in only to find out that they were all worth $20 each.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I find out how much a 1950 $20 dollar bill is worth?
- A: Hi... I happen to deal in coins and currency as a profession. If the note is circulated (used), then it's not worth much more than its face value ($20). However, if it is still in its nice, crispy, unfolded condition then it might be worth as much as $300 depending on what bank and district the note is from. Also a star in the serial number will give it more value. Take it to your local coin dealer and he can tell you exactly what you have. Hope this helps.
- how much do you think a 1950 20 dollar bill is worth?
- Q: its in very good condition... i havent spent it yet... and its hard to believe that its that old, it has a watermark so i suppose it aint counterfiet, i cant spellare you ppl retarded? its concentrated value is 20 bucks... i mean its worth... a 56 year old 20 dollar bill has gotta be worth a lil bit at least...
- A: $20
- What is a 20 dollar bill from the series 1950 worth the serial number is F04110768A?
- A: hey....i lost that $20 years ago....i remember the serial number....please reyurn it to me
Prev Question: What is the best way to save gas