What business can i start with $ 100,000
That depends. What is your passion? What niche are you interested in doing business? ChaCha on!
More Answers to "What business can i start with $ 100,000"
- Where does someone with negative credit get a $100,000 small busi...?
- I have a business plan for a boat related manufacturing business that I need start-up capital in the form of grants, loans (etc.) for. I can supply detailed business plans, I just need an investor. Confidentiality Agreement is implied/enfor...
- What kind of business can you start with $100,000?
- I would suggest starting something small and building it big. Don't invest all your money into one business. Keep a cushion under you. I'd suggest starting a home based business. There are so many different types of home based business. You...
- What is a good business to start for $100,000 or .?
- Here are some good ideas on home-based small business: Top 10 Small Business Opportunities and Ideas to Start Work from Home and Earn Money
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What kind of business can you start with $100,000? Any ideas???
- Q: I may be selling a house and thinking of using some of the money to start a business. I really need some advice.
- A: I would suggest starting something small and building it big. Don't invest all your money into one business. Keep a cushion under you. I'd suggest starting a home based business. There are so many different types of home based business. You need to find one that you'd love doing. Most cost under $500. I suggest starting one in that range. Keep the 95 thousand to live off of while your building it. Most business take several months up to a year to build to where your making a significant amount of money. I don't know what you like to do, so I can only tell you what my husband and I started over six years ago and point you out to some others to take a look at. Ours well supports our family of six. We have four children ages 10, 6, 3 and 1.We got involved in the telecommunications industry with a world wide company that's over 15 years old. We've been featured in several magazines Inc 500 rated us the 22nd fastest growing company. They offer services that people use every day and pay for anyway, but now they can have a lower cost. Services such as local and long distance phones, Internet, digital phones, video phones (you can see the person your taking to live)VOIP, Satellite TV, and all the major cellular phone companies like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Alltell, Nextell etc. have partnered up with them too.How many people do you know, or know of, that uses one or more of these services? How would you feel if you could save people money on services that they're already using? Every time they pay their bills each month, you make a percentage off these bills every single month. Huge income opportunity. It's incredible how much money is involved in this industry.I also created a blog on my 360 page on home based business's. There's over half a dozen different ones to take a look at. Your more then welcome to browse through them. If you find one that's interesting, contact the person who wrote it and they can point you out in the right direction.Your more then welcome to email me if you have any questions.Tiffany
- What business can I start in the philippines with 100,000-200,000 pesos or ($2,500-$5000)?
- Q: I am 23 years old. I wonder if this is a good idea. What can I expect?
- A: Well, in the philippines or anywhere for that matter, with 2500-5000 dollars, I know one business thats cheap and profitable. Shirts. It may sound dumb, but I've done it online and if you have any artistic ability, or even just a good sense of humor, shirts could do you wonders. With such little money, an online store is probably the best place to start. For 300-500 dollars you can purchase a heat press, the common "home shirt company" machine. This will make the shirts.From any local company you can buy bulk white (or any color) t-shirts for not too much money (900-1000 dollars worth is a good start). Then, probably 100-200 dollars will get you a good site designer/programmer who can set you up with a good format for selling shirts online (such as, an online shopping cart, an easy-to-use system for putting new shirts on the market, etc.)The rest should be saved, and some of it should be invested toward advertising on some pretty good sites (don't think too big; stick to sites where you know you'll get traffic, but yahoo or ebay are too big for you right now).If you need any help on shirt designs (on the rare chance you take my idea), I'd always help you (I'm an artist), or you could always get some friends, or use some of that left over money to pay for some nice designs.Hopefully I've helped! Good luck on your business, whatever it may be!
- What would you do with $100,000?
- Q: I am asking this question to get some thoughts from others on how one would invest $100,000. Personally, what would you do if you were handed a check for $100,000? Would you start a business, invest in stocks, buy real estate. Currently I am invested in Mutual Funds, but I want some ideas on other investments. I would love to start a business, I just can't figure out what. I would love to invest in stocks, but am still learning the whole stock market deal. Any thoughts?
- A: Pay off my house.
Prev Question: How many cds does trivium have