What countries dollar is worth the most
In Colombia, the American dollar is worth 2259.89 peso. Is there anything else I can do for you? ChaCha!
More Answers to "What countries dollar is worth the most"
- How much does a us dollar worth in other countries?
- Exchange rates change almost every day. For the latest rates you can check sites such as www.xe.com or CNNMoney.
- What countries' currency is worth more than the dollar??
- Exchange rates fluctuate daily. Some nations' currencies are up some days and down others. There is no way to factually or accurately answer this question and have the answer remain true. See the link below for a daily answer.
- How much is the U.S dollar worth in foreign countries??
- Currencies fluctuate regularly. Although the US dollar has been decreasing in recent months you shouldn't compare 1 euro to 1 dollar. There really has never been a time where 1 euro bought the same amount of goods as a USD dollar. Their val...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much is the U.S dollar worth in foreign countries?
- Q: How much really has the U.S dollar decreased in worth?If I wanted to buy a home in a european country for a million dollars how much more money would I need to buy it?I read the U.S dollar is really only worth 60 or so cents?
- A: Currencies fluctuate regularly. Although the US dollar has been decreasing in recent months you shouldn't compare 1 euro to 1 dollar. There really has never been a time where 1 euro bought the same amount of goods as a USD dollar. Their values relative to each other will change at different rates than that of there purchasing power due to many factors. The bottom line is that yes the USD cannot buy as many goods on the international market as it used to but that isn't always bad news.
- In what country is the US dollar worth the most?
- Q: I want to get more out of my dollar. where can i buy products online for less? any type of products ( not big stocks or anything like that, just some simple shopping) Thanks!
- A: dude, use this:http://www.xe.com/ucc/
- In which foreign country is the American Dollar worth the most?
- Q: Now i dont mean with just the exchange rate where are money has more value, but take into consideration the price of goods and the overall economic advantage we hold over that country. In other words where could i go to get something like a lobster dinner for mere pennies? =]
- A: You can google surveys of PPP (purchasing power parity). There used to be on www.economist.com . The lower the country's PPP, the better value you will get for the same items.Not sure you can get a lobster dinner for mere pennies anywhere, but from observation Thailand and Vietnam are very good value.Another indicator to google is the Big Mac Index - the cheaper it is in one country, the more likely that country's currency is cheap versus the American dollar.
Prev Question: What is the currency in paris