What is one English pound equal to American dollars
It seems that 1 Pound Sterling is currently worth 1.60 United States Dollars. Is there anything else I can help you with?
More Answers to "What is one English pound equal to American dollars"
- How many American dollars is an English pound?
- 1 British pound = 2.0388 U.S. dollars Google does exist you know.
- What is 50 American dollars in English pounds?
- Approximately 33 to 34 GBP. The conversion rate was right around 1.4 dollars to the pound last month.
- How do I convert English pounds into American dollars??
- For every UK pound you would get about a dollar sixty, so multiply by 1.6 £50 = $80
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- One English Pound or Euro equals how many American dollars?
- Q: How do you measure English currency to American currency?
- A: The exchange rate varies minute by minute, basically if you were to assume $us2 is £1 and a Euro is $us1.50 you would not be far wrong.
- what does 1.00 pound in english money equal to in american dollars?
- A: Wednesday, August 1, 20071 British Pound = 2.03117 US Dollar 1 US Dollar (USD) = 0.49233 British Pound (GBP) Interbank rate +/- 0%This means:You buy 1 British Pound : 2.03117 US DollarYou sell 1 British Pound : 2.03087 US Dollar You buy 1 US Dollar : 0.49233 British PoundYou sell 1 US Dollar : 0.49240 British Pound Median price = 2.03087 / 2.03117 (bid/ask)Minimum price = 2.02343 / 2.02383 Maximum price = 2.03769 / 2.03794
- 500 thousand english pounds equals how much american dollars?
- A: It would be about one million dollars based upon the rate of the day.
Prev Question: What happens if your check bounces