What penny is worth alot of money
# 1909-S V.D.B. ($700-$2000+) # 1909-S ($100-$500+) # 1914-D ($225-$3,500+) # 1922 no mint mark ($650-$40,000+) . Cha-Cha!
More Answers to "What penny is worth alot of money"
- Is there a penny worth a lot of money?
- Several US cents are worth a considerable amount of money, especially in high grades. A copper 1943 cent can bring six figures. The 1914-D, 1922 (no mint mark), 1909-S and 1909-S VDB are the high-dollar, non-error cents in the Lincoln serie...
- Why is Rob Dyrdek worth alot of money?
- He has been a pro skateboarder since 1990ish. He has 14+ pairs of signature shoes for DC. Owns a clothing company called Rogue Status w/ Travis Barker from Blink 182. Sponserships from Alien Workshop, Silver trucks, Spy+ optic s, and huge m...
- Are Old RCA Radios Worth Alot Of Money?
- There are books that list value of old radios (but there isn't much on-line -- I've looked). I have a 1948 Mantola tabletop radio that is worth about US$50, so your larger 1954 model probably isn't worth much more than that. There aren't to...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Any one have info on the penny that is worth alot of money??
- Q: Ok, i know some one has to know what date that penny is from...That year only four pennies were made in the U.S. and no one knows where it is...Any one know how much its worth and what the year is?...also i need to konw if other old pennies are worth money..?
- A: The rarest penny known to still exist in any form is the 1793. There are only four that we know of and that's why you are unlikely to ever find one, unless you find the missing 5th penny, if there even is one. These four are each valued at around $275,000.00. One oddity of the penny was the Liherty where an h was substituted for the obvious b. The penny today is in shortage in some places through piggy bank and collector hoarding and often banks will trade a crisp dollar for less than 100 pennies. As for other old pennies, it all depends on condition and how many were minted. If in doubt, take them to a dealer and ask.
- is the 1955 canadian no shoulder penny worth alot of money?
- Q: i saw a 1955 canadian no shoulder penny being sold on ebay for hundreds of dollars don,t remember exactly how much, but i have one too , is mine worth anything?
- A: no unles is a error and if its in mint condition
- where do i find information,year and actual pictures pf pennies worth alot of money?
- Q: For example i have the 1943 silver magnetic penny and the 1955 double died penny.
- A: The Official RED book A guide book of United States Coins by R.S.YeomanPublished yearly by Whitman Publishers . This is the defacto standard for coin prices for dealers, traders, and hobbyists. Every book store has this book. Looking in my 2005 version - your 1943 penny is actually zinc coated steel - due to shortages during the war. a perfect sample is worth $5 with no mint mark, only .25 cents for fair shape.That 1955 double die however... Wowza! $900.00 to $30,000.00!!! Of course the $30K would have to be truly mint shape - DO NOT CLEAN THIS COIN YOURSELF! Coin dealers have special chemicals that do not scratch the surface. Take micro-zoom digital photos of this coin and ask for bids from coin dealers on the internet.Congrats! You may be able to trade a penny for a car!!!
Prev Question: What is an acceptable tip for a tattoo artist