Why is economic growth important
Economic growth is important if businesses are to grow and prosper. It relates to growth in the size and quality of the (More?)
More Answers to "Why is economic growth important"
- Why is economic growth important?
- Why is economic growth important? Why could the difference between a 2.5 percent and a 3 percent annual growth rate be a great significance over several decades?
- How important is economic growth?
- This paper analyzes the rising number of the elderly, the increasing cost of their health care, the impacts on their living standards, and policy challenges on the pension and health care obligations to the elderly. Higher output in product...
- How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Econ...?
- Using a new series of consistent, consumption-based poverty measures spanning forty years, we assess how much India's poor shared in the country's economic growth, taking into account its urban-rural and output composition. Rural consumptio...
- Economic growth is important because with that growth comes higher employment
- Economic growth is important if businesses are to grow and prosper
- For all these reasons, achieving more rapid, more sustained, and more broadly based economic growth is important to help developing and transition countries secure more prosperous, peaceful, and healthy futures, and to help the United States secure its own future in turn
- Pushing up economic growth is important because one of the main campaign pledges of former Seoul Mayor Lee before the December election was to achieve 7 percent annual economic growth
- Auckland 6 October 1997 Introduction: economic growth is important
- Japan believes that poverty reduction through economic growth is important
- Economic growth is the only way to raise living standards and conserve resources
- The simplest definition of economic growth is an increase in real gross domestic product (GDP) (that is, GDP adjusted for inflation)
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is technology important for economic growth?
- Q: Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows or could post useful links concerning exactly why technology is important in relation to economic growth. I already know that it increases efficiency but I wish to go into more detail.
- A: Technology accounts for more than 50% of long term economic growth in the US, and so is the single most important determinant of long term growth. Science provides the basis for technology; technology and science together drive increases in productivity as well as the creation of new industries.
- If low cost energy sources are important to economic growth. Why does government pile taxes and fees on it?
- Q: Not only does the poor get soaked.(as a percentage of income) As a buisiness cost, it's also a factor that helps to slow wage growth and new employment.
- A: Taxes pay for roads.
- why is economic growth an important goal for our economy?
- A: In the coorporate world if your not growing you're dying.
Prev Question: Who are on the $ 50 and $ 100 bills