How do children learn from their environment
Any interaction between an organism and its environment will create an expectation for a future interaction (learning). ChaCha!
More Answers to "How do children learn from their environment"
- How do children learn from their environment
- Any interaction between an organism and its environment will create an expectation for a future interaction (learning). ChaCha!
- What is a child-centered learning environment?
- A child-centered or emergent learning environment is structured with a commitment to understanding how children learn and develop and in capitalizing on their areas of interest. Particular care is taken in planning environments and instruct...
- What do children do and what can they learn in such an environmen...?
- Let’s take a look at Moshi Monsters. First of all you have to adopt a monster, name it and then begin to look after it. It thrives on interaction and even giggles and moves when you tickle it with the mouse. Your monster has its own house ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why is it important to establish an environment that enables children to learn and meets their care needs.?
- Q: why is it important to establish an environment that enables children to learn and meets their care needsinclude Every child matters, curriculum frameworks and forest schools
- A: so that they don't go hyper
- How can you create a good Reading Environment for Children to learn and enjoy reading at home?
- Q: I'm interseted in learning about how to create good places for children to read at home and, ways to encurage reading at home. Are there certain enviroments or factors that might make reading easier? I want the children to be intrested in reading on their own. How have you done it or how would you have done it in a perfect senierio.
- A: A comfortable, well-lit, reading nook (beanbag chairs are always good for this)READ TO THEM FREQUENTLY!!!!Find books on subjects they are interested inLet them catch YOU reading books
- how to provide a postive and encouraging environment when children learn?
- A: Praise them and reward them when they do well. Give them time with a favorite toy, or a new toy. Tell them they are smart, that they are good kids. Read a favorite story to them, or take them someplace special, like a park or to the zoo.
Prev Question: What is the mascot for New Jersey Institute Of Technology