How tall should you be at age 15
It depends on your genetics. Most kids are at least five feet tall by age 15.
More Answers to "How tall should you be at age 15"
- What should you weight at age 15 and 5ft 5in tall??
- i weigh 105. and i fit that description. BUT! there is not one particular weight that you should be. people are different. dont worry about it
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What should you weight at age 15 and 5ft 5in tall?
- Q: How much should you weigh if you are a 15 year old female and 5ft. 5in. tall?
- A: i weigh 105.and i fit that description.BUT!there is not one particular weight that you should be.people are different.dont worry about it
- i feel so lost, like my life is pointless. i shouldnt be feeling this at the age 15. should i?
- Q: im 15, and im not the prettiest thing you ever seen, im really tall, and i hate it, im really insecure, and thats holding me back.ive never had a boyfriend, and ive only been asked out a few times. im not very social, i only go to school 1 day a week. and to be honest, havent gotten very sexual with guys. im really depressed all the time, but i have reason to be. not that im using excuses. i lose one on my best friends in a murder suicide, and my step father used to...well you know what older men do to little girls when there sleeping. anywho.lately all i want to do is kill myself,but trust me, im nt going to, i know how selfish it is. i dont know what to do.........:?!?i dont skip school, im in a program that,i only go once a week.
- A: I have a sister your age. She talks to me about how tough it is to be 15 these days. She says talking to someone helps and I think that is true. I think you may find that speaking to a young female teacher at school or the older sister of a friend may help you. Dont be embarressed. Most women/girls go through some of the things you are dealing with especially not feeling pretty, worrying about having a boyfriend, feeling depressed. As for the more serious things such as losing your friend and your stepfather's horrible illness, I am so very sorry to hear about those issues. You deserve a forum to speak freely about those things either with a counselor at school or outside help that a counselor at school can arrange for you. Do not keep your feelings locked inside you. Get the help you need. You have taken the first step by talking about it here. Now just follow through!!!! Then in turn you can help others who are suffering. Also, I just thought of this. You may want to get involved with a youth group at a local church. Regardless of your religious beliefs, you may be surprised to find a welcoming bunch of kids and kind adults through that effort. Google churches in your area and give the main number a ring. Good luck sweetheart. I will pray for you.
- How many pounds should a 15 year old girl weigh at 5'3?
- Q: I weigh 118 lbs and i want to know if that's about right for a girl my age (15) who is 5'3. Do you think i'll grow taller too? Because most people say women for the most part stop growing taller once they've started their period, and i have. So i want to know if i'll grow any taller or just wider.
- A: Absolutely not true. Many girls get their period anywhere from age 9-15, but don't stop growing until 15-20. Menstruation occurs at the *beginning* of puberty, not at the beginning of adulthood.Look at your family history. You will probably be about as tall, and weigh as much, as the average person in your family. Right now you are a perfectly normal and healthy weight for your age and height.
Prev Question: What are the three types of heat transfer