What are the 3 things a sentence must have
A complete sentence must have a noun, a verb, & ending punctuation.
More Answers to "What are the 3 things a sentence must have"
- How do similes, onomatopoeia, The three things rule, metaphors an...?
- mmm good question, let me know if you find an answer. the first has it some where, for it said ding dong lol.
- Do all three sentences mean exactly the same thing? English learn...?
- All are definitely usable, the use of the words point, edge, brink or verge change it to mean that you've either broken down already, or are very close to the point of breaking down. Think of it like numbers on a number line, "point"...
- Do all these three sentences mean the same thing? English learner...?
- Basically, all them work equally well. If you want to sound more educated, you should use fashion or manner instead of way, but if you are just talking at the bar, way is more everyday natural. I am an American,and I teach English in Japan.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- cause and effect essay on any thing must be 3 paragraphs 5 sentences?
- A: Please more specific in your question...not sure what you are asking.
- 10 Important Things of Motley Crue's Life?
- Q: I Read The Dirt (Ah-Mazing!) So Now I Have To Put Together A List Of The 10 Most Important Things Of Motley's Life From When They Formed Today. Each Thing MUST Be 2 Sentences Each. Plz Help!*P.S. It's Not Like I Don't Know Anything About Them, I Mean Really, I've Seen Them Live 2xx (Gonna Be 3) I'm Just Horrible At Doing Things Like This! XD
- A: i can help with this1981- Motley Crue forms1981- Ten Seconds to Love on their Indepedent Record label Leathur Records comes out1981- Ten Seconds to Love Sells well and Electra signs Motley Crue1983- Shout At The Devil comes out and does very well1985- Theatre of Pain comes out and does relatively well1985- Vince gets in a car crash with Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle and Razzle dies1987- Girls, Girls, Girls comes out to great commercial success1989- Dr. Feelgood comes out and goes #1 on the Billboard Chart1994- Vince Quits the band is replaced by John Corabi and releases self titled Motley Crue album and has moderate to no sucessI'm going to skip the New Tatoo Album and Generation Swine Album because i don't feel they're that important2008/09- Motley Reforms Saints of L.A. Comes out goes #4 on top 200 and goes on a very successful tour with Hinder, Theory of A Deadman, and The Last Vegashope i helped
- what two things must you know to describe the motion of an object?
- Q: science homework. lol.I have more questions....1.) Is the following true or false? a frame of reference is not necessary to describe motion accurately and completely2.) what is a frame of reference?3.) movement in relation to a frame of reference is called ______4.) Imagine that you are a passenger in a car. circle the letter of the best frame of reference you could use to determine how fast the car is moving relative to the ground.a. the people sitting next to you in the backseatb. the driver of the carc. a van traveling in the lane next to your card. a sign post on the side of the road5.) distance is ______6.) Circle the letter of the SI unit best suited for measuring the length of a room in your home.a. kilometersb. metersc.centimetersd. millimeters7.) Is the following sentence true or false? 5 blocks south is an example of displacement.8.) compare and contrast distance and displacement.btw...I forgot my book at school >_<
- A: I'll help you with the first one. The main thing to know are the forces acting on the object and its weight. Remember, F = ma.As for the other ones, they're pretty simple, but you need to do at least some of your own hw. Coming to get help on this website is causing you more harm than good come test day.
Prev Question: Does the auto 'bahn' still exist