What does K stand for on the periodic table
On the Periodic Table, the K is for potassium, which has an atomic number of 19 and a weight of 39.0983. ChaCha on!
More Answers to "What does K stand for on the periodic table"
- What does k stand for on the periodic table?
- What does the symbol k stand for on the periodic table??
- : Potassium. See the related link for more information.
- What does w stand for on periodic table?
- Just to tell you there is no such thing as a "w" on the periodic table. you are so dumb it is the atomic # 74 element name tungstun atomic mass 183.84 just to tell you there is ha ha ha
Prev Question: How high do you have to be to reach Terminal Velocity