What organelle does respiration occur in
Cellular respiration occurs in the mitochondria organelle. ChaCha on my friend!
More Answers to "What organelle does respiration occur in"
- What organelle does respiration occur in?
- cellular respiration occurs in the mitochondria also in plural form is mitochondrion cellular respiration occurs in the mitochondria also in plural form is mitochondrion
- What organelle does the process of respiration occur??
- Aerobic respiration takes place in the mitochondrion . Anaerobic respiration takes place in the cytoplasm. Hope this helps!
- Where does cellular(aerobic) respiration occur in plants and anim...?
- mainly mitochondria but as the cycle of cellular respiration is being performed it starts @ the cytosol and moves into many areas of the mitochondria such as the mitochondrial matrix and electron-transport chain.
- There is no part of the bacterial cell set aside for respiration. In all eukaryotes most of the energy release in respiration occurs in special structures, mitochondria (singular mitochondrion)
- Cellular respiration sometimes is referred to as aerobic respiration, meaning that it occurs in the presence of oxygen
- Glycolysis occurs in the cytoplasm of cells, not in organelles, and occurs in all kinds of living organisms
- Glycolysis occurs in the cytoplasm ( cytosol ) and does not require oxygen
- The process occurs in two phases:
- The C-4 photosynthetic pathway is what occurs in most monocots or grasses
- A detector 9, likewise connected to the stimulating electrode 5 via an amplifier 7, responds to the cardiac action potential of the patient's own body, for instance the R- or P-wave, and when this cardiac action potential occurs at its input, it generates, in each case, an inhibiting pulse which, through a control device, blocks the stimulation pulse generator 3 from emitting a stimulating pulse
Prev Question: What was the law of universal gravitation