What states can minors get tattoos with parental consent
Tattooing of minors under age 16 is not legal in Florida. That seems to be the only state allowed without parental consent.
More Answers to "What states can minors get tattoos with parental consent"
- Does Massachusetts have a law stating that a minor cannot get a t...?
- I am not sure about the law in Massachuttes, but here in Washington state, a minor cannot get a tattoo with or without parental permission. A minor can get body piercings with parental consent, but not a tattoo. Be aware that accreditated t...
- Did New Hampshire pass a law stating that a minor cannot get a ta...?
- Yes. It is illegal in New Hampshire to give a tattoo to a minor.
- Can a minor get a tattoo, with parental consent, in the state of ...?
- Not legally, any reputable shop will require identification and won't break the law. If you go to a shop that will break this law, you probably will get a tattoo that you will regret.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What states allow minors to be tattooed with parental consent?
- Q: I'm basically looking for the states in the U.S. that legally allow minors to get tattoos if they have parental consent.
- A: ConnecticutLouisianaIdahoYou will still need a picture ID, andbirth certificate.
- In which states can I legally get a tattoo as a minor (with parental consent)?
- Q: For my fifteenth birthday my mom's offered to consent for a tattoo. In my state it's illegal, but does anyone know which ones I could go to? Maybe DC? Canada?
- A: PA .NJ.DE.NY.MD.
- in what states is it legal for a minor to get a tattoo with parental consent?
- A: http://www.ncsl.org/programs/health/minorbodyart.htmState by state laws regarding tattoos and piercings
Prev Question: What is the curfew in Fairport, New York