What would your major in college be if you wanted to go into pediatrics
If you wanted to become a Pediatrician in college you would have to have a pre-med in your major. ChaCha for life!
More Answers to "What would your major in college be if you wanted to go into pediatrics"
- What would your major in college be if you wanted to go into pedi...?
- If you wanted to become a Pediatrician in college you would have to have a pre-med in your major. ChaCha for life!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If going into medicine, which one of these are better to major in?
- Q: I plan on going into medicine when I enter college next fall (going for pediatrics). I know that the 2 majors you pick from are Chemistry and Biology (I'm pretty strong academically in both), but I was wondering which one is the best of the 2 to major in if I wanted to go into pediatrics. My cousin told me that chemistry is the better of the two, but I didn't really understand why as I thought that biology is better for pediatrics...?
- A: Getting into med school is extremely difficult- and anything that you do to set yourself apart from other candidates makes you a more desirable applicant. Biology is the most common "pre-med" major, by majoring in chemistry (a more challenging degree) you would be distinguishing yourself more. Other options for majors would be Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, or Bio Engineering. All of these majors would allow you to take the prerequisites for med school (which include general biology, general chemistry, physics, calculus, organic chemistry, and sometimes others) and also be a more interesting candidate. Whatever you choose make sure that you LOVE it! You need exceptional grades to get into med school and it is hard to do well at something you detest. I hope this helps! Good luck with everything!
- If i want to be a P.A in Pediatrics is it wise to major in college?
- Q: if not want to I need to major in? I was going to major in nursing and then after I finish with that work my way into P.A school.
- A: A major in biology would help with your master classes. Check with an MA/MS program you are interested in to see what the recommend.A major in nursing would not be as helpful as you are being trained as a nurse and not as a PA.
- Trying to figure out my college major..Radiological Technology?
- Q: So I am wanting to get a degree in Radiological Technology and become a Rad-Tech. Possibly specialize in pediatrics...who knows. I do not know if I will specialize yet. Anywho, the college I am looking for and most likely will be attending, no doubt, doesn't offer Radiological Technology as a major. Would it be classified under Medical Technology? Which is offered. But it doesn't go into detail on the school's site. Thank You for your help :)Sorry...actually the Medical Technologies was under a section entitled Health Information Management or something like that...This was the actual major.
- A: I think that is more of a career. You should major in a biology or chemistry so that you dont pigeon hole youreself and keep your options open. Best of luck.
Prev Question: What colleges are in Savannah? MORE