Is a shot of vodka equivalent to a beer
Yes, a shot of vodka or whiskey is generally the equivalent of one twelve ounce beer. ChaCha!
More Answers to "Is a shot of vodka equivalent to a beer"
- Is one shot of vodka equivalent to one beer?
- Basically that is true. Some vodkas and some beers have a higher or lower alcohol concentration so that the comparison can be varied a little. The 1:1 ratio is for a beer of about 5% ABV and a vodka of 40% (80 proof).
- How many beers is equivalent to one shot of 70proof vodka??
- Hold on. I dont know where people are getting 7,8, 10 beers from. 1 shot of 70 proof liquor would equal just less than 1 beer (12 oz). 1 shot of 80 proof liquor would equal one beer. And yes it does matter what proof it is because for the s...
- What has a higher alcohol content? one shot of 40% vodka, or bott...?
- A 12 oz bottle of beer that is 10 proof (5% alcohol) has the same amount of alcohol in it as a shot (1.5 oz) of 80 proof (40% alcohol) vodka. Depending on what beers you like and where you live it will vary somewhat. I would say in the U.S....
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- hard liquor vs beer in getting you drunk?
- Q: Ok so i have a question? I always hear than 1 bottle of beer is equivalent to one shot of 40 percent 80 proof liquor. But if that's the case then how come i get drunk or effected by liquor so much faster. I'll drink like 6-7 beers and each beer will take me like a couple minutes to finish if I'm drinking fast. With that I'll only get like a buzz. But if I drink like 6-8 shots of like absolute vodka It will hit me faster and stronger, and I'll be drunk not like totally wasted but drunk. What is this reasoning if 1 beer is equal to a shot?
- A: In shots of liquor the alcohol is more concentrated.
- Why does wine make me more drunk than spirits?
- Q: Even when I drink equivalent quantities of alcohol (e.g. two small glasses of wine vs two shots of whisky), the wine makes me more drunk, and faster as well.Also, why is it bad to mix drinks like beer and vodka? Can anyone give me a good chemical or biological explanation?
- A: Slang term for wine:PORCH CLIMBER!Do not mix drinks if you can help it!It sounds as if you are having problems with alcohol. Limit your drinking to one drink then drink water for the rest of the evening.You will feel much better in the morning!I know I do!From:One who has learned!
- Fake BOOZE?
- Q: OK, so they have near beer, they have sparkling grape juice, are there any equivalent substitutes for hard liquor? Not extracts that you would cook or bake with, I am talking about to drink...like to take shots of etc. It would be a nice way to get the flavor of mixed drinks without getting hammered too hard...I mean, as an every other drink or so, or as an alternative for a cocktail party. My favs by the way are vodka and tequila. I know there are virgin drinks out there, what is in them, or do they just leave the booze out?
- A: I don't think there are any such substitutes for hard liquor. Virgin drinks are made without alcohol. Maybe you should just mix your vodka or tequila with whatever mixers you normally use, but go really easy on the liquor.
Prev Question: What is the difference between a pub and a tavern