Do you get more money pawning or selling your stuff to a pawn shop
The pawn shop will charge you interest if you Pawn your item, If you sell it you are not responsible for interest fees. ChaCha!
More Answers to "Do you get more money pawning or selling your stuff to a pawn shop"
- Do you get more money pawning or selling your stuff to a pawn sho...?
- The pawn shop will charge you interest if you Pawn your item, If you sell it you are not responsible for interest fees. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can pawn shops buy, not just borrow your stuff?
- Q: I want to make money, and I can't find a clear answer... Can you just plain *sell* the pawn shop your things, and maybe get more (or less) because you know you're not coming back for them? Just selling it to them, not loaning?Thanks!
- A: If they want the item in their inventory, they will buy it, but not for more money. If anything, if you tell them that you want to just sell it, they will offer a lower amount so they can profit more on the turn-around. For example, you bring me a 3rd Gen iPod. I usually loan $50 on the item, but if you tell me you won't be back for it, I'll offer $40. Dirty trick, but we don't have a bad reputation for nothing. Business is business.
- Selling stuff to a pawn shop...?
- Q: I have some items to sell at a pawn shop because I need some money. If you could tell me how much I would get for these items I would be very thankful!1. Pink Nintendo DS Lite - Used, Great condition, but without box and charger, and with 1 game.2. Gemeinhardt Piccolo - Used, Great Condition, with Case.3. Gigabeat F10 - Used, Poor condition, With box and all information that it came with, but without Charger dock.4. Jasmine Acoustic Guitar, with Case, great condition, out of tune, all strings.5. Suzuki Flute - Brand New, Used once, Comes with extra cork, protection pieces, cleaning supplies, and instructions.This would be of great help! Thanks in advance!Also a 2nd Gen. Blue Ipod Nano i perfect condition with the charger.
- A: DS Lite no charger with game $30.00 if it has the stylus.Piccolo "Great Condition"?..150.00 depending on model.Gigabeat..if its poor condition probably nothing.Jasmine Acoustic $20.00 (They don't sell well,Lower end guitar)Suzuki Flute - $ 40.00
- Selling stuff at a Pawn Shop?
- Q: Okay so I want to sell a T.I. 83 Calculator, a Digital Camera, and an Ipod at a Pawn Shop. I have reasons that I need money..but do I have to have the cords to the Camera & Calculator? Or can I just sell them those things without the cords?
- A: You won't get anything close to market value for your used electronic items at a pawnshop. Without the accessories, you'll get even less.Don
Prev Question: How much is PS3 now