How much does an Uzi cost
Depends on which one. The UZI Automatic Air Soft Machine Gun runs about $399.99. ChaCha on!
More Answers to "How much does an Uzi cost"
- How much does a uzi cost?
- short answer is going to be: around $5,000 minimum and possibly $10,000 or more 21 years old to get the licensing to own a full auto weapon. most states do not allow any hunting with a weapon that can be fired on full automatic
- How much does an IMI uzi cost?
- http://gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResul… Looks like nothing for under a grand.
- How much does a micro uzi cost? And how much is a MAC 10??
- Brand new Mac 10 was $350 at the gun show a few weeks back, don't see who in their right mind would pay ten times that much for a gun made of sheet metal. Seriously, I've seen much higher quality paintball guns than that Mac 10. And when it...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how much does an IMI uzi cost?
- Q: herc thats ur last one until the ball shots start piling up
- A: http://gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspLooks like nothing for under a grand.
- Does anybody know how much a Tec-9 or a UZI cost?
- Q: I would like to know how much is a Tec-9 or a UZI?
- A: I will assume you are talking about semi-autos, because legal full auto tec-9s are almost non-existent. The few that did exist have fallen apart. I would not pay more than $350 for one of those pieces of crap. They used to cost only $200 before Intratec went out of business. They no longer make these guns so the price is going up on them. If someone is charging you over $400 for a Tec-9 though they are clearly trying to rip you off. The UZI is far superior in quality and can run well over $1,000. If you want a similar styled handgun that is cheap and reliable you can get a brand new Mac-10 from Masterpiece Arms with a lifetime warranty for $350. They hold 30 rounds of 45ACP in each magazine and always go bang when you pull the trigger. Can't beat that for the price.
- how much does a uzi cost?
- Q: also what age requirement? i know it could be concealed so 21?also can it be used to hunt
- A: short answer is going to be:around $5,000 minimum and possibly $10,000 or more21 years old to get the licensing to own a full auto weapon. most states do not allow any hunting with a weapon that can be fired on full automatic
Prev Question: What is the gift for the fifth anniversary