How much does it cost to send a fax at UPS Stores
That information is not available online. Call The UPS Store at 2 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Phone (602) 340-1414. ChaCha!
More Answers to "How much does it cost to send a fax at UPS Stores"
- How much does it cost to send a domestic fax from staples?, the U...?
- im not entirely sure i normally fax things from home that costs like 25p but when ive faxed in town im charged a £1.00
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how much does it cost to send a domestic fax from staples?, the UPS store?
- Q: How much to fax at staples?
- A: im not entirely sure i normally fax things from home that costs like 25p but when ive faxed in town im charged a £1.00
- How to make fax machine work after switched from hardline phone to a VOIP phone service?
- Q: After I switched from AT&T hardline phone (PSTN) to iTalkBB Internet phone (VOIP) service, my same voice phone works just fine while my same fax machine does not. My Internet Service Provider (ISP) is Road Runner – a Time Warner Cable division. They give me a Motorola cable modem with one Ethernet port (RJ45) which I used for my D-Link router. All my two computers and two VOIP boxes, one for phone and one for fax with different phone number, are behind the router. According to my VOIP provider’s advice, I've tried to slow down transmission speed (on fax machine) from the default 33.6 (mbps) to 9600 baud and turned off ECM. So far I can send out faxes to some numbers but not all numbers, and could not receive any fax including the very fax machine that received my fax.My VOIP provider then suggested me to hook up the VOIP box directly to the cable modem so it has its own internet connection. I tried that by taking off the router from the cable modem and just plug in the fax VOIP box to the cable modem. It dose not work – did not even get the dial tong – either with regular patch cable or a crossover cable. Time Warner Cable told me that they do have two port cable modem but only give to me when I subscript to their digital phone (VOIP). However, their price is 8 times higher than iTalkBB ($40 vs $5 per month). I tried to find a cable modem with more than one Ethernet port. I could not find any in three major electronic stores as Best Buy, Circuit City, and Micro Center. I am now thinking to roll back my fax line to AT&T for a basic plan cost $15+tax=$20 per month. That way I will be sure it works – it’s a hardline. Somebody on Iinternet advised me to wait for the undergoing Fax Over Internet Protocol (FOIP). But I don’t know where this baby is – if any. On the other side of the story, somebody on Internet stated that he switched to VOIP, and his fax machine works flawlessly ever since for a year so far. My line condition is no comparison to his, but I did make some improvement – half way so far.Is there anybody has a clue or suggestions please help me out. Many thanks!
- A: Actually, you don't need a cable modem with more than 1 port to split your network up. I use a Linksys "5-Port Switch" ($40) connected to the output of my Cable Modem.All you need is an allocation of two IP addresses from Time Warner.Most ISP's that provide HighSpeed Internet also allow you two Dynamic IP Addresses. (You are using Dynamic IP assignment from ISP rather than Fixed IP?) In my case, I had to contact customer support and ask them to "activate" the 2nd dynamic IP (even though they say it is free, I still had to request it to be activated because most people don't know how to use two IP's).Modem connects to Port 4 or 5 (Uplink port) of the Linksys Switch.From the Linksys Switch:- I have a Linksys WRT-54G NAT-Router connected to Port-1.- I have a D-Link DI-804 connected to Port-2Each Nat-Router connected to the Switch gets assigned its own dynamic IP. So now I have two separate local networks, each behind it's own Nat-Router.- Behind WRT-54-G I have my PC on port-1 and Linksys PAP2T-NA VoIP ATA on port-2.- Behind the DI-804, I have another Linksys PAP2T-NA VoIP adapter.I have my ATA's configured for BYOD VoIP services like CallCentric and InPhonex. (And Les.net and Voip.ms as backups).Everything is working great this way with two dynamic IPs and using a Switch to divide up the network.You could probably do the same thing.I believe you are using the Linksys SPA-2102 ATA?Just be sure the ATA is set for Dynamic IP address assignment if your ISP is providing you with Dynamic IP's. Or, if they give you Fixed IP's, then your devices need to be set to those IP's.There are two ways Fax can work over VoIP.The ATA must be using G.711u Codec. The SPA2102 does support G.711u. This is a wide-band codec that is capable of Fax "Pass-Through", which means it should pass Fax signals ok.There is also a Fax specific Protocol called T.38. The SPA-2102 also supports T.38.I believe iTalkBB has preconfigured your ATA to accomadate Fax, as the claim to on their web site and say "press # key to initiate sending of Faxes". I suspect that the # key is either telling the ATA to use G.711u or T.38 Codecs.
- Is this work at home job a scam?
- Q: Here are the emails that i received from this company:***first email:***I went through your resume on Craigslist and I can see that you are very capabale and reliable and would be able to have the opportunity to work for our company About the Work:You will be helping us to processing,printing and mailing out payroll/business checks to our Customers in the States/Canada via Ups/Fedex Courier Service. APPLEGATE INC, are specialist in Electronics, Engineering, Plastics, Chemical, Oil, Gas, Rubber and Recruitment Services in the US. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of issuing funds/payments to our customers all over the world through the use of a check writer and Check papers with the various banking accounts we have in the States that You would use in processing and printing out the checks and you would always be compensated monthly with other benefits. All you need to do now is go down to any office depost store around your area and get a Versa Check printing software,1000 Blank Business Check Papers,Magnetic Ink & Printer & Scanner and in your first pay check at every 2 weeks..all the expenses used to buy the check writer,check paper and your own salary..will be given to you..surely without any further delays We will also be paying you every 2 weeks and each hour of work cost $10 and you cant work more than 5 to 6 hours a day. QUESTIONS FOR YOU ?1.Do you have Ups Drop Box Location and Fedex Drop Box location Around You?2.Can you accept Western Union for your salary?3.Can You Mail About 80 - 100 Names Per Day?4.Can you get the Materials today so we can get started tommorrow morning? If interested forward information below to us so that an Employee file can be open and created for you 1.FULL NAMES: 2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:3.SEX: 4.AGE: 5.PHONE NUMBER: 6.FAX NUMBER(IF ANY): 7.OCCUPATION: 8.COMPANY NAME: 9.COMPANY ADDRESS: 10.NATIONALITY: 11.PRESENT COUNTRY: 12.STATE/PROVINCE: 13.ZIP CODE: Reply to: email@example.com On our receipt of the above details,We would know you are really interested and we can proceed with this job opening Kindest Regards, Mr David ColeCompany Director.JOB OFFER****Second email after i sent them my name, home adress, and telephone number:*****Hello Ian, Thanks for the swift response.We really appreciate your interest wanting to work with the APPLEGATE INC family. Right now that you are interested working with APPLEGATE INC,First and Foremost this morning,kindly go down to any office depot store/office max store around your area and get a Versa Check printing software,1000 Blank Business Check Papers,Magnetic Ink, Printer & Scanner with the ink for the printer and 750 yellow envelopes and let me know how much it costed you in getting all these materials cos you would be reinbursed and it would be added to your first pay check at the end of the first 2 weeks of work done. Note : I would also want you to open a yahoomail so I can add you to my yahoo messenger so We can always chat cos You have to be online regularly. Looking forward in getting an urgent response from you. Kindest Regards, Mr David ColeCompany Director.JOB OFFERi asked for his website, and he told me its under construction... damn i almost fell for that.
- A: Yes, it is a definite scam.The work is to receive checks ( which will be forgeries or stolen ), and deposit them into your account, then send checks out to them or their friends. When the forgeries are discovered, the bank will come after you to make good, and will also press charges against you for fraudulent check cashing.Of course, the checks you sent out fro your account will be cashed quickly and your account will be drained before the bank finds out the checks you deposited are forgeries.You would be very wise to listen to the advice on this forum and avoid this thing.
Prev Question: What is the biggest bill