What are some examples of biodegradable pollutants
Biodegradable pollutants are sewage,organic waste products,phosphates,inorganic salts that rapidly decompose by natural processes.
More Answers to "What are some examples of biodegradable pollutants"
- What are the Good effects of biodegradable pollutants?
- it depends... if its like leaves in a river they will decompose and just return nutrients but if its those paper plates they decompose but they still leave some traces
- Which of the following is not true about biodegradable pollutants...?
- Anything biodegradable should not take decades or longer to break down. A dead animal will pollute the air, but if left alone,will break down in weeks, or if its really large, in months. True, the bones of large animals can take many years ...
- How long will a groundwater pollution plume last before biodegrad...?
- The biodegradation of pollutants in groundwater requires that mixing processes bring together pollutants (electron donors) with oxidants (electron acceptors) in the presence of nutrients and bacteria. Usually the process is limited by the a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is an example of a degradable pollutant?
- Q: please dont give me examples of biodegradable pollutants. degradable ones only plz
- A: Raw domestic sewageOK - Degradable plastic garbage bagsToilet paperFlushable Wet Wipes
- Example of a Biodegradable pollutant?
- Q: I need an acquirable biodegradable pollutant
- A: Apple cores
Prev Question: What does bpa stand for on water bottles