What is a Doc Marten
Doc Martens refers to a brand of footwear created in England and worn predominantly by those in the punk or skinhead cultures.
More Answers to "What is a Doc Marten"
- What is Doc Marten?
- Martens is a footwear, clothing and accessories brand, and the footwear products are most often known as Doc Martens, Docs or DMs. The footwear is distinct because of its air-cushioned sole (dubbed Bouncing Soles), developed by Dr. Klaus Mä...
- How to Clean and Lace Doc Marten Boots
- ･ 1 Purchase supplies. A short visit to any type of shoe store will net you the boot laces and Scotch Guard... ･ 2 Remove old laces. First you will want to remove and discard of the old laces. Simply pull them out... ･ 3 Clean the boots. No...
- How to Break in Doc Marten Boots
- ･ 1 Moisturize the Boot. Rub Vaseline into the interior of the boot, paying special attention to the stiffest... ･ 2 Flex the Leather. After you work in the Vaseline, soften the leather further by flexing it, simulating... ･ 3 Wear the Boot...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Alternative to Doc Marten's with a suit?
- Q: I have a weak ankle, it plagued me for years until I switched to 14 hole Doc Martens. Now that I'm about to start a new suit-wearing job I'm wondering what to wear, I reckon my big steel caps would raise a few eyebrows at the very least but a regular shoe may set the ankle off again. Can anyone please suggest something more 'stylish' that would do the trick?I'm also thinking physiotherapy might be an option but I'll ask my doctor about that one.
- A: Shorter DMs, perhaps - these would look fine with a suit http://www.iselldiscountdrmartenshoes.co.uk/doc-martens/Dr-Martens-Classics-1460z-Core-Colours/index.html or these http://www.iselldiscountdrmartenshoes.co.uk/doc-martens/Dr-Martens-Metro-Fritz-Black/index.html
- What is the easiest way to strap a boot knife onto my Doc Martens?
- Q: I have a pair of 20 eyelet Doc Martens and I want to put a boot knife on both of them. I want them to have the kind of sheath that straps around the middle of the boot itself instead of clipping on to the top of the boot. However, Doc Martens do not have any belts or straps or anything to attach a boot knife to. So what would be the easiest way to put a boot knife on my boots?
- A: duct tape that $#&! on there and rip it off like the friken hulk when you need it. rarrr b!@#$ lol good luck man.always keep a knive hidden(besides the one straped to your boots) just incase ; ) or else X 0
- What is a easy way to break in Doc Martens?
- Q: I'm going to be getting a pair of Doc Martens in a few days and my big brother told me I'll have to break them in and I was wondering what an easy way to do it is
- A: A way to stretch them a little is to get zip loc bags and fill them with water & then put them in the shoes & put the shoes in the freezer. The water will expand when it's frozen and stretch the shoe. But make sure the zip loc bags aren't leaking
Prev Question: What is the best thing you can get for your boyfriend on his birthday