What is worth more in recycling, plastic or aluminum
Aluminum is traditionally the most valuable recyclable, getting nearly one dollar per pound depending on the region. Thanks!
More Answers to "What is worth more in recycling, plastic or aluminum"
- Is it even worth it to recycle such a small aluminum capsule??
- Yes. Although each capsule only contains 1 gram of aluminum, it’s worth it to recycle. The energy savings from 2 recycled capsules per day is, for example, larger than the energy use of a coffee machine or the average energy use of 2 cell p...
- How much is recycled aluminum cans worth in the las vegas area to...?
- 20 cents a pound 3/15/09
- How much is Aluminum worth per kg at my local scrap dealer or rec...?
- Depends on where you are. I get about 60 cents per pound, which turned out to be around $2 per regular kitchen trash bag full of cans. Mine weren't all crushed, though.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much money is one recycled can worth? and a 16oz plastic water bottle?
- Q: I want to recycle but don't know how much its worth to recycle.How much money is one....2 liters plastic soda bottle?16oz plastic water bottle?12oz aluminum soda can?1lb of used paper?All in Garden Grove-Orange County, California
- A: There are 18 clean, dry 12 oz. aluminum cans per pound. How much is aluminum going for there?
- Recycling causes MORE pollution.......?
- Q: I watched a documentry on it. They did studies and proved that the factories that recycle paper and plastic cause a lot of air pollution and then the trucks they use to ship the recycled goods everywhere cause even MORE pollution. In the end the only product that is WORTH recycling is aluminum. My question is............ what do we do? Fill up the landfills or pollute the air we breath?
- A: I quite agree they are hypocritical, profit loving people.It is time they handed the profits back to the public before they are shamed into it. I want to breathe clean air.
- Recycling: How much are plastic bottles?
- Q: How much are the glass bottles, aluminum cans, and plastic bottles worth? I live in Southern California, is there any place that gives you a certain amount for EACH bottle? Where should i go take them because i really need the money.
- A: Recycle Center Locator call 1-800-RECYCLEEach recycling center price varies and here in N. California they pay:Glass $0.11 per lbAluminum cans $1.57 per lbPlastic $0.92 per lbHappy Recycling!
Prev Question: What is the best car for gas mileage